By Sarvary Koller ’15
Students and members of the Butler community have gathered across campus this fall to answer a question: What would you say to a survivor of sexual violence?
“I admire your strength,” one said.
“It’s not your fault,” added another.
“Speak up,” said a third. “We’re here to listen.”
They wrote their messages on a whiteboar...Read more
- In This Program, Young Writers Find Their Voice
By Sarvary Koller ’15 As students trickle into room 238 at Shortridge Magnet High School, stagnant silence grows to a dull roar of laughter and chatter. Butler University students and Shortridge [...]
- President Danko Reflects on Passing of Former President Fong and Leadership
- For Families at St. Vincent Heart Center, Mozart While They Wait
By Sarvary Koller ’15 Piano melodies of Chopin, Mozart, and Gershwin drift through the air as Patricia Smith walks into the St. Vincent Heart Center lounge to wait for her husband during his sur [...]
- Message of the Stand Tall Project: We’re Here and We Care
By Sarvary Koller ’15 Students and members of the Butler community have gathered across campus this fall to answer a question: What would you say to a survivor of sexual violence? “I admir [...]
- United Way Designates Butler a ‘Company That Cares’
Butler University is among a select group in the six-county Central Indiana area that has earned the Company that Cares distinction for results during the 2013 United Way of Central Indiana annual wor [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin