- @ButlerUGolf Women in Second after 18 Holes in Evansville
Round 1 Results (PDF)
- @ButlerUFootball and North Dakota State to Play at Target Field in 2019
North Dakota State University and the Minnesota Twins today announced that the NDSU football team will host Butler University at Target Field in Minneapolis on August 31, 2019. It will be the first meeting between the two schools.
- HIGHLIGHTS: #19 @ButlerMenSoccer 1, Seton Hall 0
Highlights from Butler's 1-0 win over Seton Hall in Indianapolis Oct. 22, 2016.
- @ButlerWTennis Faces Tough Competition at ITA Regionals
- @ButlerMensTennis Spends Weekend Competing in ITA Regionals
KNOXVILLE - The Butler men's tennis team competed in ITA Regionals over the past four days at the University of Tennessee. BU saw great success with one of its doubles teams that reached the semi-finals on Sunday afternoon.
- @ButlerSwimming Defeats Eastern Illinois
INDIANAPOLIS – Butler took to the pool on Saturday afternoon to compete in their third meet of the 2016-'17 season. BU squared off against both IUPUI and Eastern Illinois and defeated EIU 150-55.
- @ButlerWSoccer Suffers 2-1 Overtime Loss at Marquette
MILWAUKEE- Butler lost their Sunday afternoon conference match to the Golden Eagles of Marquette. The loss moves BU's overall record to 10-6-2, while their conference record sits at 3-4-1.
- @BUMensTennis Duo Advances to ITA Regional Semis
Sophomores Aviv Ben Shabat and Ari Gerstein have upset three seeded pairs to advance to the semifinals of the 2016 ITA Ohio Valley Regional Championships presented by Oracle in Knoxville, Tenn. The Butler tandem will face third-seeded Beck Pennington and Enzo Wallert of Kentucky in the semifinals Sunday morning at 9 a.m.
- #19 @ButlerMenSoccer Defeats Seton Hall, 1-0
The 19th-ranked Bulldogs returned to their winning ways with a 1-0 triumph over Seton Hall Saturday night in the Butler Bowl. With the win, Butler improves to 9-4-1 overall and 4-2 in BIG EAST play.
- @ButlerVB Falls to Seton Hall 3-0
INDIANAPOLIS – The Seton Hall Pirates swept Butler on Saturday evening 25-23, 26-24, 27-25. With the setback, Butler moves to 16-11 overall with a 5-6 record against BIG EAST opponents.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin