- 2015 @ButlerUFootball Preview: Specialists
One year ago, coach Jeff Voris and his staff entered camp with questions to answer at most special teams positions. That is not the case as the 2015 season approaches.
- 2015 @ButlerUFootball Preview: Defensive Backs
As Butler prepares for the 2015 season, we take a position-by-position look at the Bulldogs, including some thoughts from the coaching staff. We spent time with the coaches after a recent practice as they took a quick break from game-planning in their office. Assistant Head Coach/Defensive Backs Coach Joe Cheshire discusses the secondary.
- @ButlerWSoccer Visits IUPUI Tuesday
- @ButlerWSoccer Defeats Milwaukee 1-0
- Wyoming Holds Off @ButlerVB 3-1
- No. 14 Ohio State Defeats @ButlerVB 3-0
Butler was unable to pull off the upset on Saturday morning as the No. 14 Ohio State Buckeyes came up with a 3-0 win over the Bulldogs at the UniWyo Sports Complex (25-15, 26-24, 25-18). Butler is now 1-1 over opening weekend with one match left against host school Wyoming. Action begins at 9 p.m. later tonight.
- @ButlerWSoccer to Host Milwaukee Sunday
- @ButlerMenSoccer Kicks Off 2015 Season at Wisconsin Friday
The Starting Eleven – Notes for the Bulldogs’ Match at Wisconsin, August 28, 2015
- @ButlerVB Sweeps South Dakota in Season Opener
The Butler volleyball team posted a 3-0 win over South Dakota in the first game of the Rumble in the Rockies Tournament Friday night (25-17, 25-19, 25-18). The Bulldogs hit .355 as a team in part to an outstanding effort from freshman Jessica Admire who recorded 12 kills in just 13 attempts.
- @ButlerMenSoccer Defeats Wisconsin, 1-0, to Open 2015 Campaign
Butler started the 2015 campaign in grand fashion, registering a 1-0 road win against Big Ten foe Wisconsin on a rainy night in Madison.
- 2015 @ButlerMenSoccer Preview: Defense
As Butler prepares for the 2015 season, we take a position-by-position look at the Bulldogs, including comments from coach Paul Snape. We spent time with the coaches in their office prior to the regular season opener at Wisconsin. Up next...the defense.
- 2015 @ButlerUFootball Preview: Offensive Line
The Bulldogs’ no-huddle offense and tempo require a smart and versatile player along the offensive line. Coah Jeff Voris and Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Coach Kyle Conner have an experienced group to pull from.
Butler Newsroom > Athletics