- HIGHLIGHTS: @ButlerUWBB 70 - Lipscomb 58
Game Highlights from the 70-58 Butler win over Lipscomb.
- Third Quarter Lifts @ButlerUWBB Past Lipscomb 70-58
INDIANAPOLIS – The Bulldogs moved to 3-0 on the young season by defeating Lipscomb on Friday night 70-58. The Bulldogs erased a seven-point halftime deficit in the opening stages of the third quarter to get back into the game. Butler would outscore Lipscomb 27-4 in the third frame to take control of the action. They opened the third on a 15-0 scoring run.
- @ButlerVB Clinches BIG EAST Tournament Berth With a Win at Seton Hall
The Butler volleyball team clinched the third seed in the BIG EAST Tournament tonight with a 3-1 (25-21, 25-14, 22-25, 25-14) victory over Seton Hall.
- 2017 House of Champions Up Next for @ButlerSwimming
INDIANAPOLIS – IUPUI will host 14 teams this year in the House of Champions Meet. The three-day event will run Friday (Nov. 17) to Sunday (Nov. 19) at the IUPUI Natatorium.
- @ButlerMBB Hosts Furman Saturday Afternoon at Hinkle Fieldhouse
- @ButlerMenSoccer Advances to NCAA Second Round with 2-0 Win over Lipscomb
Butler used two goals from Brandon Guhl and a clean sheet from Eric Dick to post a 2-0 win over Lipscomb in the opening round of the 2017 NCAA Tournament. The match was played at the Sellick Bowl in Indianapolis. With the win, the Bulldogs will travel to No. 16 seed VCU for a Sunday match.
- @ButlerVB to Wrap Up Regular Season on the Road
INDIANAPOLIS – The last two games of the 2017 regular season will send Butler to Seton Hall and St. John's this weekend. The Bulldogs are currently in third place of the conference standings and will earn a berth into the conference tournament with a victory. Friday night's match at Seton Hall will stream on BEDN. Saturday's tilt at St. John's will steam on ESPN 3.
- @ButlerMBB Falls at Maryland, 79-65, in Gavitt Games Match-up
Butler suffered its first loss of the season, falling 79-65 Wednesday night at Maryland as part of the Gavitt Tipoff Games. The Bulldogs are now 2-1 on the season, while Maryland improves to 3-0.
- @ButlerUWBB Wins Big on the Road 88-59
MURRAY, Ky. – The Bulldogs improved to 2-0 on the year with an 88-59 win at Murray State on Wednesday afternoon. Tori Schickel led Butler to victory with 29 points and eight rebounds. Schickel scored the first nine points of the game, allowing BU to start with a 14-0 lead.
- @ButlerMenSoccer Opens NCAA Tournament Play Thursday with Lipscomb
The Bulldogs open NCAA Tournament play Thursday night, hosting Lipscomb in a first-round match at the Sellick Bowl in Indianapolis. The 7 p.m. match will air live on the Butler Bulldogs Facebook page.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin