- @ButlerUFootball's Demos Selected for FCS BOWL All-Star Game
INDIANAPOLIS – Butler redshirt senior Michael Demos has been selected to participate in the third annual FCS BOWL All-Star Game in Daytona Beach, Fla. The game will take place at Daytona Beach Municipal Stadium in Daytona Beach, Fla. on Sunday, December 4. Kick-off is set for 1:30 p.m.
- USF Remains Undefeated with 74-59 Win at @ButlerWBB
INDIANAPOLIS – Butler took a 74-59 loss to South Florida on Friday night to move their overall record to 2-5. The Bulldogs held a one-point lead at the half, but the Bulls stepped up to score 44 of their 74 points over the final 20 minutes of the contest to pull out the victory.
- @ButlerUFootball’s Horan Named CoSIDA Academic All-American
Redshirt senior linebacker Sean Horan earned CoSida Academic All-America Division I Second Team honors Thursday. The Academic All-America honorees are selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA) and are comprised of 48 student-athletes.
- #18 @ButlerMBB Returns to Hinkle, Hosts Central Arkansas Saturday
Opponent: Central Arkansas
- @ButlerWBB to Host USF and Ball State this Weekend
INDIANAPOLIS – Butler will host a pair of games at Hinkle Fieldhouse this weekend, beginning with a 7 PM tip vs. South Florida on Friday night. The weekend will come to a close vs. in-state rival Ball State on Sunday. Tip is slated for 1 PM.
- Fourth Quarter Sinks @ButlerWBB at TCU
FORT WORTH, Texas – The TCU Horned Frogs recorded a 73-47 victory over the visiting Butler Bulldogs on Wednesday afternoon to improve to 5-1 on the young season. With the setback, Butler moves to 2-4 overall.
- @ButlerUFootball Well Represented with Nine Academic All-PFL Selections
INDIANAPOLIS – Butler landed nine student-athletes on the 2016 Academic All-Pioneer Football League Teams for their achievements both on the field and in the classroom.
- Project 44 Taking Place During @ButlerMBB Game Saturday
INDIANAPOLIS - Fans attending the Butler vs. Central Arkansas men's basketball game at Hinkle Fieldhouse on Saturday, December 3, will have the opportunity to join the Be the Match Bone Marrow Registry Drive both before and during the game.
- David Goldsmith Named One of 15 Semifinalists for MAC Hermann Trophy
Butler senior David Goldsmith was named a semifinalist for the MAC Hermann Trophy, the highest individual intercollegiate award administered by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America, and presented annually at the Missouri Athletic Club in St. Louis. Goldsmith is one of 15 semifinalists nationally.
- @ButlerUFootball Place Four on All-PFL Teams
INDIANAPOLIS – Butler placed four players on the 2016 All-Pioneer Football League teams and added seven honorable mention selections.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin