Following is a list of significant corporate and individual gifts/grantsfrom December 2011.
- The Jordan College of Fine Arts received a $40,500 operating grant from the Arthur Jordan Foundation.
- Medco has agreed to participate as a College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Corporate Partner for another year at the $10,000 level. Medco has been a dedicated partner since 2008.
- United Student Aid Funds, Inc. awarded $5,000 to support scholarships/financial aid in connection with Butler’s Business Accelerator.
- Butler received a $5,000 gift from the Jerry L. and Barbara J. Burris Foundation, Inc. (designation forthcoming).
- Dr. Rafik Bishara ’70 endowed a fund for the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences which will convert to an endowed scholarship in five years.
- Mary Ann ’68 and Dick Wagner created an endowed scholarship for the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences with a planned gift.