Following is a list of significant corporate and individual gifts/grantsfrom March 2012.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Alumni Board, alumni at-large, friends and constituents endowed a fund for CSD students to purchase books (print or electronic) for their studies.
- Gary ’73 and Lynda ’73 Havens created an annual and endowed scholarship for students in good standing with demonstrated financial need.
- William ’06 and Emily ’06 Turner transitioned their annual scholarship into the Richard McIntyre, Sr. Endowed Book Fund with funds designated for a men’s golf player or University cheerleader.
- The Efroymson Family Fund, a Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF) fund, awarded Butler’s Center for Urban Ecology with a gift to coordinate the University’s and community’s efforts in urban agriculture.
- CVS Caremark selected the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciencesas its Pharmacy School of the Year (2011). Along with the honor came a generous monetary gift for the college to use.
- Vera Bradley, Zotec, and First Person Benefit Advisors joined the College of Business REAL Partners Program.