Butler in the News
- News - Mara Olson Repeats As First Team Academic All-American - June 27, 2015
Outlet: Runnerspace.com Butler University Track and Field and Cross Country - Indianapolis, Indiana...
- Southport's Joey Brunk on Butler commitment: 'I felt at home already' - June 15, 2015
Outlet: Indianapolis Star - Online, The Southport High School junior Joey Brunk (50) goes after a rebound over Pike...
- 3 Lafayette-area products head into Butler Hall of Fame - June 15, 2015
Outlet: Indianapolis Star - Online, The Joe Gentry's athletic success at Butler University will be recognized in October...
- Learfield Locks Up Bulldog Rights. - May 20, 2015
Outlet: Inside Radio - Online Learfield Sports will rep the multimedia rights for Butler University's Bulldog...
Butler Athletics in the News
- Summer Basketball Looms For Butler Duo - June 29, 2015
There won’t be much “down time” for Butler men’s basketball players Kellen Dunham and Tyler Lewis this summer. Both players have international competition on their radar, begin [...]
- Butler Announces Athletic Staff Changes For 2015-16 - June 29, 2015
Preparations for the 2015-16 athletic year continued in the Butler Athletic Department with the addition of another new staff member and the promotion of two current staff members.
- Erik Peterson Competes At USA Track and Field Championship - June 26, 2015
Butler distance ace and 2014 Cross Country All-American Erik Peterson took another step forward in his already stellar running career with an appearance at the USA Track and Field Championship in Euge [...]
- Mara Olson Repeats As First Team Academic All-American - June 25, 2015
Butler senior track and cross country standout Mara Olson has been named to the first team of the 2014-15 Capital One Academic All-America Division I Women’s Track & Field/Cross Country Team [...]
- Erik Peterson Set To Challenge Elite Field At USA Track and Field Championships - June 24, 2015
Butler track and field standout Erik Peterson is heading to Eugene, Oregon, to run in his first USA Track and Field Championships meet.