Work is continuing in an effort to remove and replace deteriorated HVAC piping in Atherton. While work was expected to be completed by now, the contractor found some additional piping above the bookstore’s ceiling that needs to be replaced. It is anticipated that this additional work will be completed by September 17. Several A/C units will be turned back on the evening of September 9. Maintenance staff will begin the process of removing the portable units on Tuesday, September 10. A majority of the piping has been replaced in the dining hall and staff members will begin the process of re-installing ceiling tile on Wednesday, September 11.
Follow Trip on Flickr
- @BUMensTennis Falls in Spring Opener at Louisville
- @ButlerMBB and DePaul Meet Saturday at Wintrust Arena in Chicago
- @ButlerSoftball Picked Third in BIG EAST Preseason Poll
- Colin Johnson Returns to @ButlerUFootball Staff as Offensive Line Coach
- @ButlerMBB Adds Transfer Jordan Tucker from Duke University