The Indianapolis Bar Association and Indiana Youth Services Association are working with SGA and the Pre-Law Society to hold a poster design contest to promote the Indiana Lifeline Law. The winning poster will best represent the Indiana Lifeline Law, which grants immunity to persons who reveal themselves to law enforcement while seeking medical assistance for someone suffering from an alcohol- related emergency.
Posters may be submitted in PDF format via email to SGA@butler.edu from March 17 until March 28. The voting will take place on April 3 and 4. Online voting by Butler students will account for 50% of the vote, while the other 50% by a panel of judges consisting of various representatives from the sponsoring groups. The winning posters will be announced April 7.
The winner of the poster contest will receive a cash prize of $500, first-runner up $300, and the second-runner up $200. The posters will also be displayed around campus and at the Indianapolis Museum of Art.
More information on the regulations and on the Lifeline law can be found online at www.butler.edu/SGA. Additional questions can also be emailed to SGA@butler.edu. Best of luck to all participants!
Follow Trip on Flickr
- Bai Kabba Joins @ButlerUFootball Staff as Wide Receivers Coach
- ITA Recognizes @ButlerWTennis for Academic Performance
- @BUMensTennis Earns ITA Academic Honors
- IWLCA Names 2017 Zag Sports Division I Academic Honor Roll
- @ButlerAthletics Captures Three 2016-17 BIG EAST Scholar-Athlete Sport Excellence Awards