The CUE Farm Stand is open for business today, Thursday September 14, from 4 :00–6:00 PM. You can find us rain or shine and stock up on produce that is healthy for you and grown all naturally.
We grow a wide variety of vegetables, fruit, and flowers on Butler’s campus. This week’s offerings will likely include:
- beautiful flowers–Spruce up your space a few bucks!
- jalapenos, fireball, Czech black, cayenne and heirloom fish chiles
- Lunchbox bite-sized sweet peppers
- purple, chocolate, green, sweet roasting and bell peppers
- winter squash, acorn & kabocha
- cherry tomatoes
- heirloom and other slicing tomatoes
The farm stand is located on the porch of the blue building that separates the CUE Farm (on West Campus) from the tennis courts, just south of the I-Lot parking.
We currently accept cash or check. Walk, bike or drive over and take your pick of naturally-grown, extremely local, fresh produce. And you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @butlercuefarm. Hope to see you!