Join Butler’s National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA) for their Chipotle giveback to fundraise for VocalID. The event will be event on Saturday, November 10th from 5pm-9pm.The club will receive a percent of sales from customers who show the cashier NSSLHA’s giveback poster. VocalID is making the vocal genome and creating custom voices for Alternative Augmentative Communication (AAC) devices, which convert text to speech, allowing individuals who live with speech-impairments to have a unique vocal identity. For the giveback poster and more information, follow @butlernsslha on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- The CUE Gets a Makeover; Adds an ‘S’ to Promote Sustainability, Put Work Into Action
- Amid Streamers–and a Bang–Clowes Marks Millionth Matinee Visitor
- Combating Counterfeit Meds: Butler Prof Navigates the dotcom World of Prescriptions
- Advancing the Field: Highlights of the 2019 Undergraduate Research Conference
- Young Researchers Flock to Butler for Undergraduate Research Conference