- #13/14 @ButlerMBB Takes 5-2 BIG EAST Mark to DePaul Saturday
- Inside Butler Basketball connected by Smithville - Episode 6 - 1/19/17
In this week's episode of Inside Butler Basketball connected by Smithville Fiber, we look back at Butler's last two wins at home, featuring two huge second halves.
- @ButlerWBB Returns to Hinkle for Games vs. Villanova and Georgetown
INDIANAPOLIS – The Bulldogs will host Villanova and Georgetown this weekend in BIG EAST Conference action. The Wildcats will play at Hinkle Fieldhouse Friday evening on Youth Basketball Night which features free admission to all kids who wear their club team jerseys to the game. The Hoyas will visit Indianapolis on Sunday for a 1 PM tip.
- Indiana State Tops @ButlerSwimming 143-107
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – The Indiana State swim team recorded a 143-107 victory against Butler in a dual meet over the weekend. Harriet Davies was recognized as the standout swimmer of the meet for the Bulldogs.
- HIGHLIGHTS: @ButlerMBB 88, Marquette 80 - Jan. 16, 2017
Highlights from Butler's win over Marquette as the Bulldogs erased a 16-point halftime deficit and turned it into an 88-80 win.
- @ButlerMBB's Huge Rally Leads to 88-80 Win Over Marquette
Another incredible second half by the Bulldogs allowed Butler to erase a 16-point halftime deficit and take an 88-80 win over Marquette Monday afternoon at Hinkle Fieldhouse. Sixty-three of Butler's points came in the second half as the team had zero turnovers and shot 70 percent from the field.
- @ButlerWTennis Signs Lauren Marx
Butler women's tennis head coach Tayo Bailey will add recruit Lauren Marx for the 2017-18 season. Marx will help to fill the void left by Butler's four graduating seniors.
- @ButlerMBB and Marquette Tip Off BIG EAST Marathon Monday at Hinkle
- Marquette Defeats @ButlerWBB on FS1 91-53
MILWAUKEE – The Marquette Golden Eagles recorded a 91-53 victory against Butler on Sunday afternoon by shooting 56 percent from the field. The red hot Marquette offense made 12 3-point field goals and came up with an assist on 25 of their 32 made field goals.
- HIGHLIGHTS: #12 @ButlerMBB 83, #15 Xavier 78 - Jan. 14, 2017
Kamar Baldwin had a career-high 21 points and Butler hit key free throws in the second half to take an 83-78 win over Xavier Saturday afternoon in front of a sold-out Hinkle Fieldhouse crowd.
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin